Kent and Curwen Double Striped Long Sleeve Polo Shirt Clothing Shirts & Polos Polo Shirts Navy
Founded on Savile Row in 1926 by Eric Kent and Dorothy Curwen, English heritage brand Kent & Curwen made its mark on the fashion scene with slick, classic styling, the finest materials and an unrivalled approach to tailoring. Made from pure cotton pique with natural, everyday stretch, the Double Striped Long Sleeve Polo Shirt makes a smart-casual essential out of the classic rugby jersey-inspired design.
Our model is wearing a size medium polo. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: 73cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Lightweight pure cotton pique; natural stretch; unlined; opaque
- Navy blue with horizontal double stripe in white
- Flat ribbed pointed collar
- Two-button quarter placket; mother of pearl buttons
- Long sleeves; ribbed cuffs
- Embroidered brand insignia to chest; tonal
- Straight hemline with side seam splits
Material: 100% Cotton
Size & fitSize & fit
Cold machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron.